Stacked in Our Favor


Thoughts about libraries, education, children's literature, writing, art and being connected







Saturday, November 12, 2011

Participate in Picture Book Month



This last six weeks have been all about picture books for me. Learning about them, reading them, evaluating them and trying my hand at writing them. So when I learned about Picture Book Month I wondered if I really had time to check this out as well. I thought I'd wait until December 1st, but my curiosity got the better of me. So glad it did. If you love picture books you'll want to take a visit to read all the great things these giants of the industry have to say about them. If you don't love picture books already, get over there and see what you are missing!

Guess I'll have to wait until January before I dig into those novels I've had my eye on.

2 comments:

dosankodebbie said...

What a great collection of posts about why PBs are so important! Thank you for introducing me to this site.

Lynda Shoup said...

You are very welcome, Debbie. I am migrating much of my picture book posts to my other blog Picture Book Inspirations, if you are interested.